Please observe: Still under planning and thus subject to change
Monday June 20, 2011 -- Introduction Day
- 10:15: Course start in lecture hall J1650
- QoE concepts and standards
- Presentation session (voluntary presentations, 15 min per student)
Tuesday, June 21, 2011 -- MOTIVATION DAY
- Guest lectures
- Quanititative relationships between QoE and QoS
- Social event
Wednesday, June 22, 2011 -- USERS' DAY
- How can we measure the non-technical QoE?
- How can we technically collect evidence for QoE issues?
- Discussion of real cases
Thursday, June 23, 2011 -- TECHIES' DAY
- How can we measure QoS?
- How can we influence QoE?
- Joint experiment / hands-on session
FrIDAY, JUNE 24, 2011 -- COLLABORATION DAY
- Brainstorming on joint work
- Mittsommar celebration (optional)