All submissions are subject to blind peer review. For each accepted paper, at least one author is expected to register for the conference to present the paper. Papers can be rejected, accepted for oral presentation, or accepted for poster presentation. Authors must mark their Conflict of Interests with the program committee during submission. Please review the submission details below.
Papers submitted to this conference must not have been accepted or be under review by another conference or by a journal. The accepted Full Research Papers will be published by IOS Press in a digital format open access conference proceedings book. Full papers are currently being indexed in DBLP and are expected to be indexed by ISI, Scopus and INSPEC (application under evaluation). Accepted Professional Full Papers and Extended Abstracts will be published online only. Final versions of all the works will be available online and archived at: http://elpub.scix.net.
Contributions are Invited for the Following Categories:
- Full Research Papers (max: 10 pages)
- Full Professional Papers (max: 10 pages)
- Extended Abstracts (max: 1,500 words)
For Full Research Papers, the work may be either theoretical or applied but needs to demonstrate a significant contribution. The program committee plans to select the best of all accepted papers and invite the authors of these papers to publish a version for journal publication in the IOS journal "Information Services & Use".
Paper submission will be conducted via EasyChair. To submit a paper, please use the appropriate template and follow the specific instructions below. The Vancouver system (author-number) must be used for writing references. References must be numbered consecutively in order of appearance in the text and must be identified by Arabic numerals in square brackets (e.g., ). Authors of Full Research Papers and Full Professional Papers will use the IOS Press Word or Latex manuscript templates:
Authors of Extended Abstracts will use the template above but should remove the Abstract and Keywords sections from the template and prefix the title with "Extended Abstract"
All contents published in the ELPUB proceedings are distributed open access via the conference archive (http://elpub.scix.net) under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution license, which permits unrestricted use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided that the original work is properly cited.
How to Submit your File
Elpub 2013 uses the EasyChair conference management system to handle paper submissions. To successfully submit a paper to the conference, please follow the steps below:
- Ensure your paper complies with the instructions given in the Call for Papers;
- Go to the Elpub EasyChair login page;
- If you already have an EasyChair account, enter your details to login; otherwise set up an account through the "I have no EasyChair account" link;
- Once inside EasyChair, click the "New Submission" link at the top of the page;
- Fill out the appropriate fields in the Author boxes. One for each author of the paper;
- Fill out the Title, Abstract, and Category information as it relates to your paper;
- Specify appropriate keywords;
- Click "Browse" to locate the local copy of your paper;
- Click "Submit Paper" and you're done!