GSIL Seminars are held each Monday between 13:15 and 15:00 in Claude Shannon, Campus Gräsvik.
Seminars held during the spring semester 2011:
- 0524 PhD defence Interaction Design: Alexandra Petrakou. J1650, 13:15
- 0512 Jeanette Blomberg, Practice-based Service Innovation" at IBM Almaden Research Center: Trajectories of Change in Global Enterprise Transformation
- 0426 Saïd Assar (TELECOM Business School, Evry-France) A Collaboration Engineering Perspective on E-Government.
- 0411 Hans Tap: WALKFaR - Serious gaming som motivationserktyg för FaR (Fysisk aktivitet på Recept)
- 0404 No seminar but attend Sharon Kao-Walter and her "Docentseminarium" in J1640 at 13:30: "When, Why and How to Avoid (Create) Crack Propagation in Laminates?"
- 0328 Cigdem Gencel (SERL): GQM-Lean: Establishing Dynamic Software Measurement Programs
- 0228 Stefan Johansson: Character Modelling Behind the Façade
- 0221 Discussion about future research funding: About organizing our applications in the future
- 0214 Proxemic Interactions: Game systems and Ubicomp merged for the future? Discussion of article by Greenberg et al, Interactions 2011, Proxemic Interactions. Short introduction by Bo Helgeson
Charlotte Sennersten: Norman's Execution Cycle
- 0127 Design for places of collaboration. Final seminar for Alexandra Petrakou. Comments by Kjeld Schmidt, Copenhagen Business School. NOTE the time: 9:30-12:00
- 0124 Henrik Cederholm: MMORPG The effects of playing online
- 0117 Petar Jercic: Using Epoc BCI as a game input device and for providing player with biofeedback
- 0110 Kickoff 2011