Thesis defense 26-27th of september 2011
Location J1640, room is open from ~8:15.
8.25-8.30 Introduction and instructions on the format of the sessions.
- 8.30-9.30 Cloud computing for telecom systems. Shehzad, Khawar and Sapkota, Sagar
- 9.30-10.30 Systematic Overview of the Savings Versus Quality for H.264/SVC. Varisetty, Tilak and Edara, Praveen
- 11.00-12.00 Measurements of Energy Consumption in Mobile Applications with respect to QoE. Kasireddy, Sai Suren Kumar and Bojja, Vishnu Vardhan
- 13.00-14.00 Study the performance of the use of SIP for video conferencing. Alfallah, Abdulaziz and Al Kaabey, Hieder
- 14.00-15.00 Network Performance of Different Smart Phones (with respect to HTML 5 web application). Regmi, Saroj Sharan and Adhikari, Suyog Man Singh
- 15.30-16.30 Evaluation of Video Quality of Experience over wireless networks using EvalVid. Musti, Vineela and Jonnalagadda, Venkata Ramana
- 16.30-17.30 Evaluation of video streaming QoE in wireless networks using pattern based traffic shaping (KauNET). Chakravadhanula, Ramachandran and Surapaneni, Ajay
Please note that the session starts at 13.00, the room will be opened just before this 12.55, and there will not be any introduction as the day before.
- 13.00-14.00 Robust weight setting in OSPF routing. Kassa, Ermias
- 14.00-15.00 Comparison and evaluation of routing mechanisms for WiFi mesh networks. Yagci, Arda
- 15.30-16.30 Measurement of user related performance problems of live video streaming in user interface. Vuppala, Anoop and Lakshminarayana, Sriram
- 16.30-17.30 QoS Evaluation of Video Conference over LTE. Hossen, Md Showket and Neharul, Md Neharul