Dr. Samuel Fricker, is an Assistant Professor at Blekinge Institute of Technology (BTH) and a Professor of Requirements Engineering at FHNW in Switzerland. Samuel is interested in small products that solve big challenges. He has more than ten years experience as a senior consultant, global process responsible, lecturer, and senior researcher in software product management and requirements engineering. He has worked with companies at any scale, from startups to Fortune500, and with government agencies such as the European Commission.
- EU H2020: Wise-IoT (adaptive requirements discovery for global IoT systems)
- EU H2020: Bonseyes (data marketplace for the engineering of intelligent systems)
- EU H2020: SMESEC (adaptive improvement of cyber security practice)
- EH H2020: Supersede (platform for system monitoring and user feedback)
- FP7: FI-STAR (Socio-Technological Alignment of FIWARE with Digital Health)
Publications: See this link.
Contact Samuel at:
Blekinge Institute of Technology
SE-371 79 Karlskrona, Sweden.
Phone: + 41 79 196 9629
e-Mail: samuel.fricker (at) bth.se