DR VERONICA SUNDSTEDT
PhD in Computer Science (Computer Graphics)
Assistant Professor in the School of Computing (Sektionen för datavetenskap och kommunikation) at the Blekinge Institute of Technology. I am also a member of the GSIL research group and coordinates the Computer Graphics subgroup.
I have previously been working at Trinity College Dublin (Ireland) and the University of Bristol and the University of Bath (UK).
- I am on the International Programme Committe for ACM SAP 2013, ETSA 2013, GRAPP 2013, and the CHI 2013 workshop.
- Our CHI 2013 Workshop has been accepted URL
- I was recently one of the Program Chairs for ACM SAP 2012.URL
- The book "Gazing at Games: An Introduction to Eye Tracking Control", V. Sundstedt, Synthesis Lectures on Computer Graphics and Animation, is now out. URL Amazon
- Our paper "Crowd Light: Evaluating the Perceived Fidelity of Illuminated Dynamic Scenes" by A. Jarabo, T. Van Eyck, V. Sundstedt, K. Bala, D. Gutierrez, and C. O'Sullivan was recently accepted to the Computer Graphics Forum (Eurographics 2012), 31(2). URL
- Our education paper "Evaluation of a Curriculum for Technical Artists" by V. Sundstedt and M. Lanner was recently accepted to the Eurographics 2012.
- We are setting up a Computer Graphics research group as a subgroup of GSIL.
- We organised a conference on "Novel Gaze-Controlled Applications" at BTH on the 26-27th of May, 2011.