The event takes place:
Information Retrieval for Doctoral Students
The course "Information Retrieval for Doctoral Students" 3 ECTS credits is still open for registration
The aim of the course is to develop the participant´s information literacy, which will say, their ability to search, critically evaluate and use information during the process of writing their thesis.
The following main topics will be dealt with during the course:
· Search strategies
· Information sources (web-based search services databases, general and subject specific)
· Scientific publication and communication
· Copyright and intellectual property
· Reference management (EndNote)
· Systematic/Literature reviews
· Information retrieval and literature coverage
Date of first session: Wednesday September 12, at 9-12
Place: It-verkstan in the Library, Karlskrona.
The course will be given at a 10 % rate of study every second wednesday from 12/9 -2012 until 16/1 2013.
Responsible for the course and your contact persons are:
Eva Norling, 0457-385132, 0709-221540
Sofia Swartz, 0457-385129
Organizer, personal / school / organizer: