11/02/2011 04:16 PM
Activities that strengthen a clear profile
At the Board of Governors meeting on 21 October, a number of events were presented, all examples of BTHs clear profile; excellence in education and research, investment in sustainable development and a clear international character of the Institutes activities.
- The Board took the formal decision on the establishment of "the Confucius Institute at BTH".
- BTH has received the European Commission's honorary appointment and quality stamp for its educational information, called ECTS Label.
- BTH's education in Spatial Planning, "PLANET Europe", was recently awarded the EU's quality stamp Erasmus Mundus.
- BTH was hosting a meeting in the Sida-funded collaboration between the National University of Rwanda and Swedish universities.
- BTH recently participated in the Rectors Conference of the Baltic University Programme.
- "Sustainability Forum Blekinge" has taken place at BTH.