11/04/2011 11:39 AM
IEEE-BTH Student Paper Contest 2011-12
"IEEE- BTH Student Paper Contest 2011-12" is an event for young researchers to encourage them for innovation and creativity. BTH and IEEE GOLD Sweden AG are the joint organizers of the contest. All undergraduate and graduate students from Electro Engineering Programs, Blekinge Institute of Technology, are welcome to participate in the event. There is no registration fee for the contest. Top 5 winners will receive the certificate of recognition from IEEE Sweden section. More, winner paper of this contest will also represent Sweden in 'IEEE Region 8 Student Paper Contest 2012'.
Areas of interest for research papers
1. Participants should cover technical and engineering aspects of a subject reasonably within or related to the areas with which the IEEE is concerned.
2. The work need not be original in engineering content, but should be original in treatment and concise in coverage of the author's contribution to the subject.
- Step 1 Call for Papers: 8th November 2011.
- Step 2 Deadline for Paper Version 01: Deadline of version 01 will be 5th December 2011
- Step 3 Final Paper Presentation: Final paper presentation will be on 19th and 20th December 2011
- Step 4 IEEE Region-8 Student Paper Contest 2012 submission: 22nd December 2011
Chair Technical Committee: Wlodek J. Kulesza, BTH
Contest Chair: Amir Zahoor
Team Lead: Zoraze Ali
Volunteer: Ajay Gul
Amir Zahoor,Chair, IEEE GOLD Sweden AG
IEEE Sweden Section
BTH and IEEE GOLD Sweden AG