Instructions for Guest Lecturers on the Ph D course Perspectives on Applied Health Technology
Travel expenses may either be included in the renumeration statement ("arvodesräkning") - in which case receipts, tickets etc should be sent along with this form - or else your own employer can pay for these and bill Blekinge Institute of Technology. In that case, please instruct them to use the following billing address and reference:
Blekinge Tekniska Högskola
371 79 Karlskrona
The following information must be included on the invoice:
Namn på beställare: Sara Eriksén
The following forms also need to be filled in and sent to us in order to reimburse you.
1. Renumeration statement on which it is important that you fill in
- name, social security number, postal address
- complete bank accdress and bank account number
- IBAN number (International Bank Account Number)
- BIC coce (Bank Identifier Code, the SWIFT adress of your bank)
2. If you do not have a bank account with Nordea, the bank that Blekinge Institute of Technology uses, you will also need to fill in a transfer form for Nordea.
3. Guest lecturers who are living outside of Sweden will also need to fill in a tax form concerning taxation for people living outside of Sweden (the so called SINK tax).
Please remember to send along a copy of your passport if you are a foreigner and living outside of Sweden.
4. Also, the School of Health Science requires a written contract with every guest lecturer, so please fill in the following form and sign it in two copies. I will then sign both copies and return one of these to you.
Please send all these filled in and signed forms and copies of passport, contract etc to
School of Computing
Blekinge Institute of Technology
PO Box 520