Value Innovation project presentations
Welcome to project presentations in the Value Innovation course (http://www.bth.se/tek/mspi.nsf/pages/vi). The course targets the development of products with uncontested new value on the market. Students have been carrying out projects with guidance of The Value Model and will now present their outcome.
The schedule for presentations (in J1620) are:
- 10.00-10.15: Introduction by Tobias Larsson
- 10.15-11.00: Karlskronaglass: A Karlskrona startup in ice-cream sector
- 11.00-11.45: Treatlite: Low energy laser treatment innovation
- 11.45-12.30: Blekinge Health Arena: Promotion of new forms of exercise to improve life-long health
- 12.30-13.15: Lunch
- 13.15-14.00: Happy Living: Magic sand pillow for support
- 14.00-14.45: Cockpit: Automobile supply chain project together with a Swedish automobile industry partner
- 14.45-15.00: Closing session by Tobias Larsson
Session will be in SWEDISH unless we get international attendance, and we might live-cast via Bambuser.