Awards and recognitions
Here we present awards and other notable acheivements related to the research work at PDRL.
- Massimo Panarotto, Tobias Larsson, 2013 - "Reviewers favourite" top 10% award, ICED'13, Seoul, Korea.
- Sharon Kao-Walter, 2012 - Oversea Scholar, Shanghai Education Department 2012-2016
- Oleg Rudenko, 2011 - Russian Ministry of Education and Science grant of 150 million rubles for excellent research.
- Tobias Larsson, 2011 - Best paper award at the International Conference on Research into Design - ICoRD'11, for "Towards open innovation practices in aerospace industry: challenges and opportunities".
- Wlodek Kulesza, 2009 - Andy Chi Best Paper Award, IEEE Instrumentation & Measurment Society for "An Adaptive Quality Assessment System - Aspect of Human Factor and Measurment Uncertainty"
- Tobias Larsson, 2008 - Finalist (top 4) in the national ranking "Technology Star 2008", arranged by Dagens Teknik magazine.
- Kjell Ahlin, Martin Magnewall, Andreas Josefsson, 2004 - Henry Pursey Best Paper Award for "On the use of digital filters for mechanical system simulation".
- Mats Walter, 1993 - Oscar II stipend for best PhD thesis at Lund Unviersity