Some rules to observe about the TIEKs seminars:
- Seminar will generally take place on Fridays from 10.00 to 12.00.
- To present your research, send the title and time to firstname.lastname@example.org. I update the calendar on the research page.
- The author selects one opponent whose job is to give fruitful comments.
- Work presented does not need to be in a fully terminated stage, draft, re-run of conference presentation, discussion of data problem, empirical issues and research topics are entirely part of the program.
- All PhDs and staff engaged in research have to read the work and make contributions.
- The seminar is two hours, and maybe shorten if less time is needed. We allow to have 2 presentations during those 2 hours if required so.
- Some seminar dates are added the week after (noted extra) because of public holiday or due to their closeness to conference dates.