Master in Entrepreneurship and Innovation
The Master in Entrepreneurship and Innovation programme runs each year. It starts in September and finishes 2 years later in June.
Eligibility for the Master in Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- A Swedish Bachelor's degree, or a comparable degree from a foreign university, in social sciences, economics or technology (three years or 180 ECTS).
- All courses in the programme are given in English, therefore a good command of the english language (oral and written) is required. That is a minimum of English B. Students with foreign degrees must be able to validate their English proficiency (TOEFL total score of 90/575 or IELTS 6.5 with a minimum of 5.5 for each module).
- Bachelor thesis equivalent to a Swedish Bachelor degree thesis (15 ECTS)
- Read the application process of BTH master studies
The programme will not start autumn 2014
- International student queries - please see the Prospective student web page
- You didn't find the answer to your query, please feel free to contact us on the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Program Director: Philippe Rouchy
Program Coordinator: Agneta Ringsby Kulenovic