Master in Entrepreneurship and Innovation
The Master in Entrepreneurship and Innovation (menin) programme runs each year. It commences in September and finishes 2 years later in June.
Eligibility for the Master in Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- A Swedish Bachelor's degree, or a comparable degree from a foreign university, in social sciences, economics or technology (three years or 180 ECTS).
- All courses in the programme are given in English, therefore a good command of the english language (oral and written) is required. That is a minimum of English B. Students with foreign degrees must be able to validate their English proficiency (TOEFL total score of 90/575 or IELTS 6.5 with a minimum of 5.5 for each module).
- Bachelor thesis equivalent to a Swedish Bachelor degree thesis (15 ECTS)
- Read and follow the application process of BTH master studies
Online Applications open in December 2011
- Queries about this programme - please see the links on the left
- International student queries - please see the Prospective student web page
Didn't find the answer to your query, then please feel free to contact us on the following email address: email@example.com
Program Director: Philippe Rouchy
Program Assistant: Agneta Ringsby Kulenovic