MCC 2008 in Ronneby, November 27-28
First Swedish Workshop on Multi-Core Computing
General Workshop Information
The objective of this workshop is to bring together researchers and practitioners from academia and industry in Sweden to present and discuss the recent work in the area of multi-core computing. The workshop is organized as an activity within the network "Swedish Multicore Initiative".
- September 26: Submission of extended abstracts (700-1000 words)
- October 17: Notification of acceptance (NEW 2008-10-24: Advance program is published)
- October 26: Early hotel reservations (see Accommodation)
- October 31: Camera ready versions
- November 5: Workshop registration deadline
- November 27-28: Workshop
The workshop will be held at Blekinge Institute of Technology in Ronneby, in room Safiren (Soft Center, building no. 6). Information about how to get there is found under the Travel link.
The workshop proceedings is available as BTH reserach report No. 2008:07. Workshop participants will receive a printed version at the workshop.