Publications in the profile project
- M. Forsman, A.Glad, L. Lundberg, D. Ilie, Algorithms for automated live migration of virtual machines. Journal of Systems and Software 101: 110-126 (2015)
- L. Lundberg, H. Grahn, D. Ilie, and C. Melander, "Cache Support in a High Performance Fault-tolerant Distributed Storage System for Cloud and Big Data," in Proc. of the High Performance Big Data and Cloud Computing Workshop (HPBC), pp. XX-YY, May 2015, Hyderabad, India.
- E. García Martín, N. Lavesson, and H. Grahn, "Energy Efficiency in Data Stream Mining," in Proc. of the Int'l Symp. on Foundations and Applications of Big Data Analytics (FAB 2015), pp. XX-YY, August 2015, Paris, France.
- E. A. Lopez-Rojas, S.Axelsson, (2015). Using the RetSim Fraud Simulation Tool to set Thresholds for Triage of Retail Fraud. The 20th Nordic Conference on Secure IT Systems. Stockholm, Sweden 19-21 October. http://urn.kb.se/resolve?urn=urn:nbn:se:bth-10868
- E. A Lopez-Rojas, (2015). Extending the RetSim Simulator for Estimating the Cost of fraud in the Retail Store Domain. The 27th European Modeling and Simulation Symposium. Bergeggi, Italy. http://urn.kb.se/resolve?urn=urn:nbn:se:bth-10869
- C. Niyizamwiyitira, L. Lundberg, and H. Lennerstad. (2015). "Utilization-based Schedulability Test of Real-time Systems on Virtual Multiprocessors." In 2015 44th International Conference on Parallel Processing Workshops, (Beijing: IEEE), pp. 267276.
- C. Niyizamwiyitira, L. Lundberg, "Period Assignment in Real-time scheduling of Multiple Virtual Machines" in Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Management of Emergent Digital EcoSystems, MEDES'15, October 25-29, 2015, Caraguatatuba/Sao Paulo, Brazil. Copyright © 2015 ACM 978-1-4503-3480-8
- S. Shirinbab, L. Lundberg, Performance Implications of the Number of Virtual CPUs in a Large Telecommunication Application, International conference on Networks, Computers, and Communications, 2015, pp 1-6.
Publications in the research environment
- A. Borg and M. Boldt, "Clustering residential burglaries using multiple heterogeneous variables", accepted for publication in International Journal of Information Technology & Decision Making, World Scientific, 2015.
- M. Unterkalmsteiner, T. Gorschek, R. Feldt, N. Lavesson, "Large-scale Information Retrieval in Software Engineering - An Experience Report from Industrial Application," Empirical Software Engineering, Accepted for publication, Springer, 2015.
- B. Shao, N. Lavesson, V.Boeva, R. K. Shahzad, A Mixture-of-Experts Approach for Gene Regulatory Network Inference, International Journal of Data Mining and Bioinformatics, Accepted for publication, Inderscience, 2015.
- J.Törnquist Krasemann, (2015) Computational decision-support for railway traffic management and associated configuration challenges: An experimental study, Journal of Rail Transport Planning & Management, Elsevier (in press, available online 9 October 2015).
- E. Andersson, A. Peterson, J. Törnquist Krasemann, (2015), Reduced Railway TrafficDelays using a MILP Approach to Increase Robustness in Critical Points, Journal of RailTransport & Planning, Elsevier.
- E. Kocaguneli, T. Menzies, E. Mendes, "Transfer learning in effort estimation," Empirical Software Engineering 20(3): 813-843 (2015)
- E. Nilsson, D. Aarno, E. Carstensen, and H. Grahn, Accelerating Graphics in the Simics Full-system Simulator, in Proc. of the 23rd IEEE Int'l Symp. on Modeling, Analysis and Simulation of Computer and Telecommunication Systems (MASCOTS), pp. XX-YY, October 2015, Atlanta, GA, USA.
- R. K. Shahzad, N. Lavesson, "Consensus Voting in Random Forests," Proc. International Workshop on Machine Learning, Optimization, and Big Data, Accepted / To appear, 2015.
- S. K. Dasari, N. Lavesson, P.Andersson, M. Persson, "Tree-Based Response Surface Analysis," Proc. International Workshop on Machine Learning, Optimization, and Big Data, Accepted / To appear, 2015.
- O. Isaksson, M. Bertoni, S.Hallstedt, N.Lavesson, "Model Based Decision Support for Value and Sustainability in Product Development," Proc. 20th International Conference on Engineering Design, Accepted / To appear, 2015.
- J. Törnquist Krasemann, (2015). "Conﬁguration of an optimization-based decision support for railway trafﬁc management in different contexts", conference paper from IAROR RailTokyo, March 23-26, 2015.
- J Holmgren och M Persson, An optimization model for sequence dependent parallel operating room scheduling, Second International Conference on Health Care Systems Engineering, Lyon 29-29 May France. To appear in Springer Proceedings in Mathematics and Statistics 2016.
- M. Usman, E.Mendes, J. Börstler, "Effort estimation in agile software development: a survey on the state of the practice," EASE 2015: 12:1-12:10
- R. Britto, E. Mendes, J.Börstler, "An Empirical Investigation on Effort Estimation in Agile Global Software Development," ICGSE 2015: 38-45
- E. Mendes, B. Turhan, P. Rodríguez, V. Freitas, "Estimating the Value of Decisions Relating to Managing and Developing Software-intensive Products and Projects," PROMISE 2015: 7
- L.Minku, F. Sarro, E. Mendes, F.Ferrucci, "How to Make Best Use of Cross-Company Data for Web Effort Estimation?" Proceedings ESEM, 2015.
- T. Wang, F. Erlandsson, &S. F. Wu, (2015). Mining User Deliberation and Bias in Online Newsgroups: A Dynamic View. Proceedings of the 2015 ACM on Conference on Online Social Networks, COSN '15. inproceedings, New York, NY, USA: ACM. doi:10.1145/2817946.2817951
- F. Erlandsson, R. Nia, M. Boldt, H. Johnson, & S. F. Wu, (2015, September). Crawling Online Social Networks. Network Intelligence Conference (ENIC), 2015 Second European. inproceedings. doi:10.1109/ENIC.2015.10