Introduction to Sustainable Engineering
How to apply
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
Please note that participation in this course DOES NOT make you eligible for a Swedish residence permit.
Step 1: Complete the online application. *APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
Step 2: You will receive an email confirmation with your application number.
Step 3: Send all supporting documents to International Office before the deadline. The application number has to be written on all documents (e.g. BDA20080615-XXXXXX).
Please send your documents to:
Attn: Lena Magnusson
Blekinge Institute of Technology
SE-371 79 Karlskrona
Your application will be regarded as complete only if you enclose ALL required documents before the deadline. If your application is incomplete or arrives after the deadline, it will be rejected. Plain photocopies or scanned copies of any documents are not accepted except for IELTS tests and transcripts from BTH partner universities only. Necessary documents are:
Proof of University-level studies (any level) / completion of high school (see below for details)
Documentation of your English proficiency (if your mother tongue is not english) with a TOEFL or IELTS test. (see below for further details)
Step 4: You will receive a confirmation e-mail. If you are accepted for the course. You must also click Accept online to confirm as soon as possible, as directed.
If you are admitted to BTH you will receive an admission letter from the Student Affairs Office, both by e-mail and regular post.
In your application you must enclose the following documents:
- Mark Sheet from your Upper Secondary School (High School).
- Upper Secondary School/ High School diploma
- English test (unless your mother tongue is English)
Your application will be regarded as complete only if you enclose ALL required documents before the deadline. If your application is incomplete, it will be rejected.
Send the required documents before the deadline. Plain photocopies or scanned copies of any documents are not accepted except of IELTS tests. If your documents arrive after the dead-line your application will not be evaluated.
Detailed information regarding required documents
- You have to be eligible for university studies in your home country, that includes that you have finished Upper Secondary School (High School) leading to a diploma.
- You must have proved skills in English language. This is best proven by TOEFL or IELTS test. The minimum required scores are stated on the application form for every programme. BTH only accepts TOEFL tests sent direct from ETS.The following countries have special information regarding English requirements: India, Pakistan, Bangladesh Cameroon, former British colonies, USA, Canada, UK.
- If your documents are issued in another language than Swedish, Norwegian, Danish or English, you have to send one copy in the original language and one copy translated into English by an authorized translator.
- All your documents have to be certified by Notary Public or a representative of Ministry of Education. The certification must be easily deduced to a well-known authority in your home country. Stamps such as "confidential" or "certified copy" will not be accepted.
NOTE! Pakistani students must have documents certified by Higher Education Comission Pakistan (HEC) or Inter Board of Committee of Chairman (IBCC).
NOTE! Students from Nigeria and Ghana have to send Waec/Neco scratch card information for online verification
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions!
Further questions about required documents? Please contact Lena Magnusson at lena (dot) magnusson (at) bth (dot) se
Further questions about the course content? Please contact Brendan Moore at brendan (dot) moore (at) bth (dot) se
Stay in touch about the next iterations of the course signing up to our mailing list.