Configuring Pop-Up Blockers
Below are instructions for configuring your pop-up blockers to allow the TNS course pop-up windows. You need to follow the instructions below based on your computer's operating system and browser.
Internet Explorer 6 (Windows XP with SP1 or Windows 2000)
The default version of Internet Explorer included with Windows XP Service Pack 1 (SP1) and Windows 2000 does not have the ability to block pop-up windows. As a result, you do not need to take further action to configure Internet Explorer. However, if you are having problems using this course that uses pop-up windows, make sure you have disabled any third party software packages that block pop-up windows.
Internet Explorer 6 (Windows XP with SP2).
1. From Internet Explorer 6, Click "Tools".
2. Select "Pop-Up Blocker".
3. Select "Pop-up Blocker Settings".
4. When the "Pop-up Blocker Settings" dialog box appears, type in the following website address underneath "Address of Web site to allow": www.tnslearning.com
5. Click the "Add" button.
6. Press "Close" to close the dialog box.
Firefox 1.5 (Windows/Mac OS)
1. Open Firefox,
2. Select Options from the Tools menu. The Options dialog box displays.
3. Click on the Content (Globe) icon.
4. Click on the "allowed sites" button.
5. Type ' www.tnslearning.com' into the address bar and click on "Allow" button.
6. Click "Close" then click on "Ok" to close the dialog Window.
Safari (Mac OS)
As of 01/26/2006, Safari for Mac OS has no per-website control over blocking pop-ups windows. Pop-ups are either blocked, or they are not. To allow pop-ups:
1. From the Safari menu, ensure the Block Pop-Up Windows option is not checked. Un-checking this option allows pop-ups.