- Mbiydzenyuy, G., Persson J., & Davidsson, P. (2012). Optimization analysis of multiservice architecture concepts in road transport telematics. Journal of Intelligent Transportation Systems,16(4):197-210, 2012, ©Taylor and Francis Group, LLC, ISSN:1547-2450, print/1547-2442, DOI: 10.1080/15472450.2012.710159.
- Mbiydzenyuy, G., Persson J., Davidsson, P. , & Clemedtson, P. O. (2012). A Method for quantitative valuation of road freight transport telematic services. IET Intell. Transp. Syst., 6(4):388-396, 2012, ©The Institution of Engineering and Technology 2012, ISSN 1751-956X, DOI: 10.1049/iet-its.2011.0168.
- Sochor, J. & Mbiydzenyuy, G. (2013). Assessing the benefits of intelligent truck parking. International Journal of Intelligent Transportation Systems Research. 11(2):43-53, ©Springer Science +Business Media New York 2013. ISSN 1348-8503, DOI: 10.1007/s13177-012-0055-3.
Manuscripts submitted for journal consideration
- Mbiydzenyuy, G., Persson J., & Davidsson, P. (2013). Exploring the relationship between telematic services and functionalities using synergy analysis. Submitted for journal publication.
- Mbiydzenyuy, G., Persson J., & Davidsson, P. (2012). Problem-driven design of core services for the deployment of intelligent truck parking. Submitted for journal publication.
Conference publicaions (peer-reviewed)
- Gideon Mbiydzenyuy, Jan Persson, Paul Davidsson, 2008; Analysis of telematic systems for added value services in road-based vehicle freight transports 15th ITS World Congress, 2008, New York
- Gideon Mbiydzenyuy, Jan Persson, Paul Davidsson, 2009; Optimization based modeling of multi-service architecture concepts in road transport telematics, 12th International IEEE ITSC 2009, St. Louis, MO, USA.
- Gideon Mbiydzenyuy, 2009; Characterization Framework for Road Transport Telematic Services, The 9th International Conference on Transport Systems Telematics, Archives of Transport System Telematics, 2(4):24-30, 2009, ©PSTT, ISSN 1899-8208, Katowice-Ustron, Poland.
- Gideon Mbiydzenyuy, Jan Persson, Paul Davidsson, 2009; The value of transport telematic services in road transport using heavy goods vehicles, EasyWay Annual Forum, 2009, Wien Austria
- Gideon Mbiydzenyuy, Jan Persson, Paul Davidsson, 2011: Toward Cost-Efficient Integration of Telematic Systems Using K-Spanning Tree and Clustering Algorithms, 14th International IEEE Conference on Intelligent Transportation Systems, Washington DC, USA. October 5-7, 2011, pages:803-808, 978-1-4577-2197-7/11/ ©2011 IEEE, DOI: 10.1109/ITSC.2011.6082957.
- Jana Sochor, Gideon Mbiydzenyuy, Pia Larsson, 2011: Assessing the benefits of intelligent truck parking, 18th World Congress on Intelligent Transport, Orlando, USA.
- Gideon Mbiydzenyuy, 2011: Assessment of telematic systems for road freight transport, Licentiate Dissertation Series No 2010:10, Blekinge Institute of Technology, Swedish library archives (this thesis consist of a collection of some of my research papers).
- Gideon Mbiydzenyuy, Jan Persson, Paul Davidsson, 2010: Modeling Service Quality and Benefits of Multi-Service Architectures in Road Transport Telematic Applications 17th World Congress on Intelligent Transport, Busan, South Korea.
- Lawrence Henesey and Gideon Mbiydzenyuy, 2010: Tools for faster turn-around times in RoRo Terminal: Case study, Ports 2010. 12th Tri-annual International Conference. Building on the Past, Respecting the Future. Jacksonville, FL.
- Gideon Mbiydzenyuy, Lawrence Henesey, 2007: Short Sea Shipping and Intermodality: Connecting East and West Case study: Karlshamn-Klaipeda Short Sea Shipping Link, 4th Annual Baltic Maritime and Trade Summit (BMTS 2007), Tallinn, Estonia.
- Gideon Mbiydzenyuy 2007; An Optimization Model for Sea Port Equipment Configuration, Master thesis MCS 2006:18, Blekinge Institute of Technology, Swedish library archive.