PSS Extreme innovation
The course is focused on, together with externa partner, carrying out a product-service system innovation project with sustainability and innovation focus.
The purpose of the course is for the students to gain an understanding of how different solutions are developed within industry today through applying and integrating knowledge necessary for future product- and service innovation. Participants will gain knowledge in project management, creative concept development, systems thinking for sustainability and technological solutions.
See the final presentation of PSS Extreme Innovation course here (20120119): http://www.bth.se/tek/mspi.nsf/pages/product-service-systems-extreme-innovation-project-presentation-jan-19
The teams where:
- Team MedTech: project within healthtech development
- Team Volvo: project with Volvo Construction Equipment
- Team Dynapac: project with Dynapac Compaction Equipment
Download PSS Extreme Innovation folder here: BTH-PSSEI-2012.pdf
- Project PSS Extreme Innovation course info (15 ECTS)
- More info on the student projects
- BTH press release: Studenter hjälper Volvo CE och Dynapac hitta innovativa lösningar
- Studenter hjälper Volvo CE och Dynapac hitta innovativa lösningar (PLMforum)