Related research at BTH
Below is related research at BTH with applicability and relevance for the MSPI programme.
SPIRIT- Center for Sustainable Product-Service System Innovation
The overall objective of SPIRIT is to develop, disseminate, and integrate relevant, user-friendly and efficient support methods and tools for sustainable product-service system innovation into business leaders', business developers' and product developers' ordinary work environments.
BTH Research groups
From School of Engineering the following research groups are participating:
- Product Innovation (Prof Tobias Larsson)
- Structural Analysis (Prof Claes Hedberg)
- Sustainability Assessment (Prof Göran Broman)
From School of Health Science the following research group is participating:
- Health and Technology (Prof Johan Berglund, and especially the Sustainable Active Ageing thematic research area)
From School of Computing the following research group is participating:
- Game Systems and Interaction Research Laboratory - GSIL (Design and Experience, Prof Sara Eriksén. Interaction Design, Prof Bo Helgeson)
Collaborating partners research
- Blekinge Centre of Competence (research within health sector via County Council of Blekinge in collaboration with BTH)