We are looking for a talented intern to join our Level Design team!
If you want to create amazing user experiences and entertainment for millions of players to enjoy on the go, then this is the right internship for you. Together with the team you will:
– Create interesting challenges for our huge player base
– Help us continually improve and refine the game experience
– Contribute to the ongoing, evolving design of the game
Skills to create thrills
This is a great opportunity to learn how King make games for millions of players. We are looking for someone with:
– A recently completed a Game or Level Design degree. Other relevant subjects for this role include Art/ Design, Computer Science or Maths
– The ability to blend creativity with methodical testing and balancing
– High levels of self- organisation and self- motivation
– Excellent communication and presentation skills
– A genuine passion for making casual games
The following experience would be desirable, but not essential:
– Experience using level editors and/or game creation tools
– Levels created in a level editor (2D or 3D)
– Ability to analyse / work with data
King in Stockholm
The location of our first studio and the birthplace of Candy Crush Saga, Stockholm – with all its urban delights and open spaces – holds a special place in our hearts. Built over 14 islands, it’s one of the world’s most unique and beautiful capital cities. With King based right in the centre, it’s yours to enjoy and explore.
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can’t expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that’s it.
Want to join our Kingdom? Apply now via campus.king.com! This will be a 6- month full- time internship starting mid- late August and is suitable for those looking for a LIA placement or have recently graduated. Your application must be in English and should include a link to your portfolio.