Our aim is to provide relevant opportunities and experience to international students in an extremely growing IT industry in several areas with the possibility of a remote job offer after the internship.
- Help with finding an accommodation.
- Inspiring environment, consultations with experts from field.
- Informal work atmosphere, great and strong coffee, and friendly young colleagues.
- Possibility of Erasmus+ grant funding
What you will be doing:
- Customer oriented by 40% of daily utilization
- Market research (IT companies, Tier 1 companies, SMB companies, Software companies or dynamic startups, IT gala list, ITAPA list…)
- 50% focus on Slovak Republic
- 30% focus on Czech Republic
- 15% focus on Europe
- 5% focus on whole world
- Step by step create New Customer in our internal system Odoo CRM, after selection; identify key decision makers (CTO, HR directors, technology leaders, staff leaders) and search their contacts
- Finstat, and other links, check company’s “health“ and prepare for selection
- Generate Leads, update Odoo, send daily highlights by mail/ whatsapp to Sales, next day start with update Odoo sales person after distribution
- Prepare and send on behalf of Sales “1st prospecting communication”
- Continuous hiring research, daily scanning of vacancies for IT professionals by 25% of daily utilization.
- Focus on LinkedIn and job portals (Profesia, Kariéra, Jobs Jooble Glassdoor, Monster etc.) and scan ongoing hiring only for selected profiles (.NET/PHP/DB analyst, Data scientist, Full stack developer, Java, Java Script, Windows admin, Microsoft admin)
- Administrative support upon request from Sales department by 20% of daily utilization
- Look for dedicated information
- Inform Sales about names to continuous LI contacts base growth
- Prepare profiles, blind profiles to be send to customers
- Offer preparation and provide support to prepare Customer offer
- Attending regular stand ups – short summary updates EOB , highlights, lowlights
Goals & Expectations:
- Learn Sales cycles, and type of Sales Strategies – focus on Development and Fragment
- Learn Account plan preparation, Forcasting, Reports preparation, Basic Risk management understanding and impact on Sales
- Target is Overal Sales Understanding, Sugest Improvements and Look for Innovative approach with focus on Increased efficiency, Success ratio and Sales growth
If you are interested in more information about the company or the job position, please don’t hesitate to contact Synculario Ambassador Bianka (student of UCN; International Hospitality Management). Bianka experienced Internship at Synculario during the summer of 2020 and she is ready to share her impression from the whole stay at the company. She is also your contact person for any future questions about your potential Internship.