Our aim is to provide relevant opportunities and experience to international students in an extremely growing IT industry in several areas with the possibility of a remote job offer after the internship.
What we offer to the students:
- Our aim is to provide relevant opportunities and experience to the international students in an extremely growing IT industry in several areas with the possibility of a remote job offer after the internship.
- Help with finding an accommodation;
- Inspiring environment, consultations with experts from the field;
- Informal work atmosphere, great and strong coffee, and friendly young colleagues;
- Help with funding from Erasmus+ grant.
What you will be doing:
- Updating content on company website, performing keyword research, performing on-page SEO optimizations;
- Collaborate with others within marketing department to manage SEO strategy and collaboration with other marketing team members on complex tasks;
- Analyzing data of the website by using Google Analytics and analyze the website visitors: the behavior and suggest improvements;
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts;
- Make sure that the website content is compelling and high-quality;
- Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine ranking and develop optimization strategies that increase the company’s search engine results.
If you are interested in more information about the company or the job position, please do not hesitate to contact Synculario Ambassador Bianka (student of UCN; International Hospitality Management). Bianka experienced Internship at Synculario during the summer of 2020 and she is ready to share her impression from the whole stay at the company. She is also your contact person for any future questions about your potential Internship.