Our aim is to provide relevant opportunities and experience to international students in an extremely growing IT industry in several areas with the possibility of a remote job offer after the internship.
What we offer to students:
- Help with finding an accommodation;
- Inspiring environment, consultations with experts from the field;
- Informal work atmosphere, great and strong coffee, and friendly young colleagues;
- Help with funding from Erasmus+ grant.
What you will be doing:
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce a final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
If you are interested in more information about the Company or the job position, please don’t hesitate to contact our Synculario Ambassador Bianka (student of UCN; International Hospitality Management). Bianka experienced Internship at Synculario during the summer of 2020 and is ready to share her impression from the whole stay at the Company. She is also the contact point for YOU for any further question about your potential Internship.