Our aim is to provide relevant opportunities and experience to international students in an extremely growing IT industry in several areas with the possibility of a remote job offer after the internship.
What we offer to students:
- Help with finding an accommodation.
- Inspiring environment, consultations with experts from field.
- Informal work atmosphere, great and strong coffee, and friendly young colleagues.
- Funding from Erasmus+ grant.
What you will be doing:
- Do you like writing and are you creative and analytic type at the same time? Be our copywriter to help us grow our content.
- Writing, reviewing content for company websites, blogs, marketing materials, etc.
- Conducting research and interviews to learn more about current trends,
- developments, and perceptions about the subject matter, and then contextualizing your findings
- Assisting the creative team with the design of promotional materials
- Performing keyword research
- Collaborate with others within the marketing department to manage SEO strategy and make the content consistent
- Write compelling and high-quality website content, including blog posts, articles, etc..
If you are interested in more information about the company or the job position, please don’t hesitate to contact Synculario Ambassador Bianka (student of UCN; International Hospitality Management). Bianka experienced Internship at Synculario during the summer of 2020 and she is ready to share her impression from the whole stay at the company. She is also your contact person for any future questions about your potential Internship.