Our aim is to provide relevant opportunities and experience to international students in an extremely growing IT industry in several areas with the possibility of a remote job offer after the Internship.
Marketing Project Coordinator
About the Position:
Our Internship Program allows talented students, who apply for any of our internship positions to have a chance of a great opportunity to participate in the Online Assessment Center (AC), where a “winner” will be chosen. The winner will get the position of Marketing Project Coordinator.
This program gives you a fantastic chance to see how the company works from a strategic point of view and participate in various tasks within the Marketing Department.
On top of that, you will be coordinating a team of other Interns within the Marketing Department. You will be working very closely with Marketing Lead, Recruitment Lead, and facing the challenges from the Managing Director.
• Do you think you have the natural talent to lead people?
• Do you like to face challenges?
• Do you like being pushed to the edge?
• Are you self-motivated?
• Want to have an opportunity to be a leader at your internship?
Give it a chance and sign-up for the AC, where you will be facing other skilled students, complicated tasks, and tricky situations that our team has prepared for you.
You might not win, but you will get useful experience by participating in the AC.
• Strong commitment to excellence
• Interest in professional growth
• Outstanding performance
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Team player with the ability and willingness to multitask and help other team members as required
• Strong project management and organizational skills
• Take on ad-hoc projects as needed
• Stress handling and ability to work under the pressure
• Planning and distributing tasks
• Leading interns to fulfill the tasks
• Planning and organizing regular meetings
• Coming up with ideas for improvements
• Setting up goals, making sure of the progress
• Motivating interns and tracking performance
• Planning teambuilding activities
If you are interested in more information about the Company or the job position, please don’t hesitate to contact our Synculario Ambassador Bianka (student of UCN; International Hospitality Management). Bianka experienced Internship at Synculario during the summer of 2020 and is ready to share her impression from the whole stay at the Company. She is also the contact point for YOU for any further question about your potential Internship.