Our aim is to provide relevant opportunities and experience to international students in an extremely growing IT industry in several areas with the possibility of a remote job offer after the internship.
What we offer to the students:
- Help with finding an accommodation.
- Inspiring environment, consultations with experts from field.
- Informal work atmosphere, great and strong coffee, and friendly young colleagues.
- Funding from Erasmus+ grant.
What you will be doing:
This is an exceptional opportunity for a creative soul who wants to put crazy ideas ”on a paper”, is not afraid of crazy catchy concepts and thinks out of the box.
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for company websites, blogs, marketing materials, and similar platforms.
- Conducting research and interviews to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the subject matter, and then contextualizing your findings.
- Assisting the creative team with the design of promotional materials.
- Using social media to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints, and to promote company initiatives.
- Collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems.
If you are interested in more information about the company or the job position, please don’t hesitate to contact Synculario Ambassador Bianka (student of UCN; International Hospitality Management). Bianka experienced Internship at Synculario during the summer of 2020 and she is ready to share her impression from the whole stay at the company. She is also your contact person for any future questions about your potential Internship.