Our aim is to provide relevant opportunities and experience to international students in an extremely growing IT industry in several areas with the possibility of a remote job offer after the internship.
What we offer to students:
- Our aim is to provide relevant opportunities and experience to international students in an extremely growing IT industry in several areas with the possibility of a remote job offer after the Internship.
- Help with finding an accommodation.
- Inspiring environment, consultations with experts from field.
- Informal work atmosphere, great and strong coffee, and friendly young colleagues.
- Funding from Erasmus+ grant.
What you will be doing:
- Supports human resources processes by administering tests, scheduling appointments, conducting orientation, maintaining records and information
- Substantiates applicants’ skills by administering and scoring tests
- Welcomes new employees to the organization by conducting orientation
- Provides payroll information by collecting time and attendance records
- Provides support to the Recruitment Team
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards
- Work with internal ERP / CRM system
- Administration support
If you are interested in more information about the company or the job position, please don’t hesitate to contact our Synculario Ambassador Bianka (student of UCN; International Hospitality Management). Bianka experienced Internship at Synculario during the summer of 2020 and she is ready to share her impression from the whole stay at the company. She is also the contact person for YOU for any further question about your potential Internship.