Algebra & Geometry
Algebra & Geometry Group
The research carried out by the Algebra & Geometry Group is mainly focused on non-associative algebra, non-commutative algebra and non-commutative geometry.
The structures that are being investigated include (but are not limited to):
- Group graded rings and especially epsilon-strongly graded rings, incl. Leavitt path algebras
- Crossed products and partial actions by groups
- Quantum groups
- Ore extensions (associative / non-associative)
- Principal bundles
- Researchers demand more cake!
- 2020-03-04 (Wednesday): Prof. em. Håkan Lennerstad gives a talk entitled “The 2-dimensional Stern-Brocot tree, and the n-dimensional” in room C413A at 13.15.
Senior lecturer/Associate professor