Admitted to double degree
Welcome information for
International collaboration programmes
We are excited to have you join us here at BTH!
You will be studying in a new academic and cultural environment and it can be both exciting and challenging. Start by reading all information thoroughly and make sure to follow all the steps. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our staff if you have any concerns.
Mandatory course registration
All students must register on each course in Ladok for students. Find out how on the Student Portal.
Your programme manager will publish important information on the online learning management system Canvas. This is also where course information will be published, such as lecture notes and assignments..
We encourage you to participate in all introductory activities.
- Start looking for housing as soon as possible. BTH has no student accommodations and cannot make reservations for students.
- Pay the tuition fee by the stated deadline.
- Apply for residence permit to study in Sweden. Please note that the tuition fee must be paid before submitting the residence permit application.
- Register for your courses as soon as the mandatory course registration opens.
- Find your schedule at schema.bth.se. Remember to check for updates in Canvas.
- Make sure to be on campus when the programme semester starts.
- Visit the International Student Guide for more information on how to prepare for your arrival.
Bachelor’s Qualification Programme in Computer Science, Sai Prashanth Josyula
Bachelor’s Qualification Programme in Electrical Engineering, Irina Gertsovich
Master’s Qualification Programme in Computer Science, Patrik Arlos
Master’s Qualification Programme in Software Engineering, Mikael Svahnberg
Master’s Qualification Programme in Telecommunication Systems, Patrik Arlos
BTH require all students to use their own computer in their studies. Read the requirements and recommendations for hardware or software. If your lectures are online, you also need access to a web- or built-in camera, headset with microphone, and internet connection.
Questions or need help?
If you need help or cannot carry out the registration in Ladok, please contact email@example.com.
Contact information to the library, IT Helpdesk, student support and other services is available on the Student portal.
For general questions about studying at BTH you can ask the Prep leaders.