Adaptive Lean Software Testing
Single subject course, 7,5 credits
- Period : 2022-January-17 until 2022-June-05
- Location: Some or all of education and examination is held at distance.
- Main field of study: Software Engineering
- Education level: A1N
- Welcome letter: Link to welcome letter from responsible teacher will be posted here no later than 3 weeks before the course begins.
- Language of instruction: The language of instruction is English.
- Application code: BTH-D5848
- Course code: PA2579
Adaptive Lean Software Testing, 7,5 credits
The purpose of the course is to provide elementary understanding about techniques and tools for verification and validation of software in environments where the principles for adaptive, agile, or lean software development are employed. The goal is to provide the student with branch-relevant knowledge about verification and validation that a test engineer shall know about in a modern development environment to foster the development of high quality software of use for IT-development within both industry and society at large.
Good to know
Tuition fees and payment
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about application and tuition fees at Blekinge Institute of Technology.
Rate of study