Single subject course, 3 credits
- Period : 2022-January-17 until 2022-June-05
- Location: Some or all of education and examination is held at distance.
- Main field of study: Computer Science
- Education level: A1N
- Welcome letter: Link to welcome letter from responsible teacher will be posted here no later than 3 weeks before the course begins.
- Language of instruction: The language of instruction is English.
- Application code: BTH-D5853
- Course code: DV2610
Data-Driven Security, 3 credits
Organisations today produce a large amount of data. This course covers how to utilize that data for cybersecurity purposes. It covers topics such as how to acquire (e.g., through SIEM) and prepare security data, from collection and storage to management and analysis as well as visualization and presentation, predicting rouge behaviours, and correlate security events. How to use data science to understand and communicate security problems.
Good to know
Tuition fees and payment
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about application and tuition fees at Blekinge Institute of Technology.
Rate of study