Single subject course, 7,5 credits
- Period : 2022-January-17 until 2022-June-05
- Location: Some or all of education and examination is held at distance.
- Type of instruction: Distance, mixed-time, part-time 25%
- Main field of study: Computer Science
- Welcome to BTH! Information for admitted students regarding student account, registration and the course Canvas site.
- Education level: A1N
- Language of instruction: The language of instruction is English.
- Course code: DV2613
Malware Analysis, 7,5 credits
The course aims to provide students with the skills of real-world threats analysis such as phishing attacks, Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs), exploits, supply-chain attacks, cyberweapon (destroyers), and ransomware (cryptolockers) that have become popular nowadays.
Good to know
Tuition fees and payments
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about application and tuition fees at Blekinge Institute of Technology.
Rate of study