Single subject course, 7,5 credits
- Period : 2022-January-17 until 2022-June-05
- Location: Some or all of education and examination is held at distance.
- Type of instruction: Distance, mixed-time, part-time 25%
- Main field of study: Computer Science
- Welcome to BTH! Information for admitted students regarding student account, registration and the course Canvas site.
- Education level: A1N
- Language of instruction: The language of instruction is English.
- Course code: DV2613
Malware Analysis, 7,5 credits
The course aims to provide students with the skills of real-world threats analysis such as phishing attacks, Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs), exploits, supply-chain attacks, cyberweapon (destroyers), and ransomware (cryptolockers) that have become popular nowadays.
Good to know
Applying for studies
Tuition fees and payment
Key dates and deadlines
Rate of study