Single subject course, 7,5 credits
- Period : 2022-January-17 until 2022-June-05
- Location: Some or all of education and examination is held at distance.
- Main field of study: Computer Science
- Education level: A1N
- Welcome letter: Link to welcome letter from responsible teacher will be posted here no later than 3 weeks before the course begins.
- Language of instruction: The language of instruction is English.
- Application code: BTH-D5854
- Course code: DV2613
Malware Analysis, 7,5 credits
The course aims to provide students with the skills of real-world threats analysis such as phishing attacks, Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs), exploits, supply-chain attacks, cyberweapon (destroyers), and ransomware (cryptolockers) that have become popular nowadays.
Good to know
Tuition fees and payment
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about application and tuition fees at Blekinge Institute of Technology.
Rate of study