Programme course, 7,5 credits
- Period : 2022-October-31 until 2023-January-15
- Location: Karlskrona
- Type of instruction: On campus, day, part-time 50%
- Main field of study: Computer Science
- Welcome to BTH! Information for admitted students regarding student account, registration and the course Canvas site.
- Education level: A1N
- Language of instruction: The language of instruction is English.
- Course code: DV2578
Machine Learning, 7,5 credits
The main purpose of the course is to introduce theory and methods from machine learning and real-world applications from data mining.
The technological development has increased our dependency on databases for storage and processing of information. The number and size of these databases grow rapidly. Due to this growth, it becomes more difficult to manually extract useful information. We therefore need semiautomatic and automatic methods to use, aggregate, analyze, and extract such information. Methods and techniques from machine learning, data mining, and artificial intelligence have been shown to be useful for these purposes.
Good to know
Applying for studies
Tuition fees and payment
Key dates and deadlines
Rate of study