Introduction to Cloud Computing
Programme course, 7,5 credits
- Period : 2022-October-31 until 2023-January-15
- Location: Karlskrona
- Type of instruction: On campus, day, part-time 50%
- Main field of study: Computer Science
- Welcome to BTH! Information for admitted students regarding student account, registration and the course Canvas site.
- Language of instruction: English
- Education level: G2F
- Course code: DV1566
Introduction to Cloud Computing, 7,5 credits
The purpose of the course is to give students the basic concepts of distributed systems and cloud computing. The course cover theoretical and practical aspects with a focus on real examples. At the end of the course students are supposed to be capable to chose, setup and use basic cloud resources (e.g. computing and storage as a service) and to design and deploy scalable architectures and elastic applications.
Good to know
Tuition fees and payments
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about application and tuition fees at Blekinge Institute of Technology.
Rate of study