Programme course, 7,5 credits
- Period : 2022-August-22 until 2022-October-30
- Location: Some or all of education and examination is held at distance.
- Main field of study: Mechanical Engineering
- Education level: G1N
- Welcome to BTH! Information for admitted students regarding student account, registration and the course Canvas site.
- Language of instruction: The course is taught primarily in Swedish, but teaching in English may occur.
- Course code: MT1443
Distance Communication, 7,5 credits
During the course the student obtain basic knowledge and skills to successfully be able to continue studies at distance within the Mechanical Engineering area. The course also introduces the student to technical means and software used for technical collaboration online with purpose that the student shall be able to use the technology in future work where contact with clients often take place through distance based technology. The purpose of the course is also for the student to get an introduction to technical documentation and information retrieval as well as verbal presentation/ representation.
Good to know
Applying for studies
Tuition fees and payment
Key dates and deadlines
Rate of study