Strategic Planning for Sustainability
Programme course, 7,5 credits
- Period : 2022-October-31 until 2023-February-12
- Location: Karlskrona
- Type of instruction: On campus, day, part-time 50%
- Main field of study: Strategic Leadership towards Sustainability
- Welcome to BTH! Information for admitted students regarding student account, registration and the course Canvas site.
- Education level: A1F
- Language of instruction: The language of instruction is English.
- Course code: SL2550
Strategic Planning for Sustainability, 7,5 credits
The purpose of the course is for the student to (1) develop deepened knowledge about and understanding of strategic thinking and planning for sustainability, (2) develop deepened knowledge about and practical understanding of how a methodology for strategic sustainable development can be used to structure and coordinate this work,
and (3) develop leadership skills through team work.
Good to know
Applying for studies
Tuition fees and payment
Key dates and deadlines
Rate of study