Programme course, 7,5 credits
- Period : 2022-October-31 until 2023-January-15
- Location: Some or all of education and examination is held at distance.
- Type of instruction: Distance, mixed-time, part-time 50%
- Main field of study: Mechanical Engineering
- Welcome to BTH! Information for admitted students regarding student account, registration and the course Canvas site.
- Education level: G1N
- Language of instruction: Swedish
- Course code: MT1445
Manufacturing Methods, 7,5 credits
Manufacturing technology, which is a very broad concept, is concentrated in the course to the methods of mechanical engineering industry. The purpose is for the students to obtain a manufacturing engineering general education that a mechanical engineer needs in order to in an aware cost effectively manner participate in and head product development.
Good to know
Tuition fees and payments
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about application and tuition fees at Blekinge Institute of Technology.
Rate of study