Computer Aided Design and Drawing Standards, part 1
Programme course, 7,5 credits
- Period : 2022-August-29 until 2022-October-30
- Location: Some or all of education and examination is held at distance.
- Type of instruction: Distance, mixed-time, part-time 50%
- Main field of study: Mechanical Engineering
- Welcome to BTH! Information for admitted students regarding student account, registration and the course Canvas site.
- Language of instruction: Swedish
- Education level: G1N
- Course code: MT1510
Computer Aided Design and Drawing Standards, part 1, 7,5 credits
During the course the student obtain knowledge of how modern systems for construction work and product development are used, moreover so when creating solid models and compilation of these. In the course the student also obtain basic knowledge in technical drawing and standards regarding this area.
Good to know
Tuition fees and payments
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about application and tuition fees at Blekinge Institute of Technology.
Rate of study