Leading in Complexity
Programme course, 10 credits
- Period : 2022-August-29 until 2023-June-04
- Location: Karlskrona
- Type of instruction: On campus, day, part-time 17%
- Main field of study: Strategic Leadership towards Sustainability
- Welcome to BTH! Information for admitted students regarding student account, registration and the course Canvas site.
- Education level: A1N
- Language of instruction: The language of instruction is English.
- Course code: SL2534
Leading in Complexity, 10 credits
The purpose of the course is for the student to (1) develop deepened knowledge about and understanding of theoretical foundations for leadership in complexity, specifically related to transformative change for sustainability and (2) develop skill required to work effectively with complex challenges, including the ability to critically reflect on various approaches in the field.
Good to know
Applying for studies
Tuition fees and payment
Key dates and deadlines
Rate of study