Strategic Sustainable Development
Programme course, 12,5 credits
- Period : 2022-August-29 until 2022-October-30
- Location: Karlskrona
- Type of instruction: On campus, day, part-time 75%
- Main field of study: Strategic Leadership towards Sustainability
- Welcome to BTH! Information for admitted students regarding student account, registration and the course Canvas site.
- Education level: A1N
- Language of instruction: The language of instruction is English.
- Course code: SL2533
Strategic Sustainable Development, 12,5 credits
The purpose of the course is for the student (1) to develop deepened knowledge about and understanding of society’s sustainability challenges and the basic reasons for these (2) to develop deepened knowledge about and understanding of a structuring and coordinating methodology for strategic sustainable development including its scientific foundations, and (3) to develop skills in applying the methodology and in critically reflecting upon it in relation to commonly cited concepts, methods and tools of relevance to strategic sustainable development.
Good to know
Applying for studies
Tuition fees and payment
Key dates and deadlines
Rate of study