Applied Artificial Intelligence
Programme course, 7,5 credits
- Period : 2022-August-29 until 2022-October-30
- Location: Karlskrona
- Type of instruction: On campus, day, part-time 50%
- Main field of study: Computer Science
- Welcome to BTH! Information for admitted students regarding student account, registration and the course Canvas site.
- Education level: A1N
- Language of instruction: The language of instruction is English.
- Course code: DV2618
Applied Artificial Intelligence, 7,5 credits
Artificial Intelligence (AI) exists in different forms in an increasingly bigger part of the computerized systems we use - AI techniques in optimisation techniques, decision support systems, imaging algorithms, and robots. The purpose of the course is to introduce students to the field of artificial intelligence and some of its applications.
Good to know
Applying for studies
Tuition fees and payment
Key dates and deadlines
Rate of study