Security for Critical Infrastructure (Operational Technology)
Single subject course, 7,5 credits
- Period : 2022-August-29 until 2023-January-15
- Location: Some or all of education and examination is held at distance.
- Type of instruction: Distance, mixed-time, part-time 25%
- Main field of study: Computer Science
- Welcome to BTH! Information for admitted students regarding student account, registration and the course Canvas site.
- Language of instruction: English
- Education level: A1N
- Selection: 100% academic credits
- Course code: DV2617
Security for Critical Infrastructure (Operational Technology), 7,5 credits
The course aims to provide students with the skills of ICS (Industrial Control Systems) threats analysis including Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs), exploits, supply-chain attacks, wipers (destroyers), and ransomware that are often used in the cyberattacks against critical infrastructure.
Good to know
Tuition fees and payments
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about application and tuition fees at Blekinge Institute of Technology.
Rate of study