Development Security Operations (DevSecOps)
Single subject course, 7,5 credits
- Period : 2022-August-29 until 2023-January-15
- Location: Some or all of education and examination is held at distance.
- Type of instruction: Distance, mixed-time, part-time 25%
- Main field of study: Software Engineering
- Welcome to BTH! Information for admitted students regarding student account, registration and the course Canvas site.
- Education level: A1N
- Selection: 100% academic credits
- Language of instruction: The language of instruction is English.
- Course code: PA2588
Development Security Operations (DevSecOps), 7,5 credits
The purpose of the course is to provide students with an understanding of how IT security can be involved in continuous software engineering processes. The students will learn about methods and techniques to tailor security practices to the agile and DevOps product development context.
Good to know
Applying for studies
Tuition fees and payment
Key dates and deadlines
Rate of study