Foundations for Strategic Sustainable Development
Single subject course, 7,5 credits
- Period : 2022-August-29 until 2022-October-30
- Location: Some or all of education and examination is held at distance.
- Type of instruction: Distance, mixed-time, part-time 50%
- Main field of study: Strategic Leadership towards Sustainability
- Welcome to BTH! Information for admitted students regarding student account, registration and the course Canvas site.
- Education level: A1N
- Selection: 100% academic credits
- Language of instruction: The language of instruction is English.
- Application code: BTH-G5891
- Course code: SL2539
Foundations for Strategic Sustainable Development, 7,5 credits
The purpose of the course is for the student
• to develop knowledge about and understanding of society’s sustainability challenges and the basic reasons for these.
• to develop knowledge about and understanding of a structuring and coordinating methodology for strategic sustainable development, including its scientific foundations.
• to develop skills in applying the methodology and in utilizing it in relation to commonly cited concepts, methods and tools of relevance to Strategic Sustainable Development.
Good to know
Applying for studies
Tuition fees and payment
Key dates and deadlines
Rate of study