Basic System Verification
Programme course, 7,5 credits
- Period : 2023-March-27 until 2023-June-04
- Location: Some or all of education and examination is held at distance.
- Main field of study: Software Engineering
- Education level: G1F
- Welcome letter: This course is part of a programme and has no welcome letter.
- Language of instruction: The language of instruction is Swedish.
- Course code: PA1417
Basic System Verification, 7,5 credits
The course aims to introduce system verification and testing. The course deals with test methods, strategies and test environment. It also includes a discussion about how testing groups can be organized and how the test group works with other parts of the system development group. Testing of software systems is a complex and important part in getting a working system delivered to users. Expertise in system verification and testing is and will be sought after.
Good to know
Applying for studies
Read more about the application process and the entry requirements.
Tuition fees and payment
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about application and tuition fees at Blekinge Institute of Technology.
Key dates and deadlines
Here you will find key dates and deadlines for your application.
Rate of study