Innovation and Business Development
Programme course, 7,5 credits
- Period : 2023-March-27 until 2023-June-04
- Location: Karlskrona
- Type of instruction: On campus, day, part-time 50%
- Main field of study: Industrial Economics and Management
- Welcome to BTH! Information for admitted students regarding student account, registration and the course Canvas site.
- Education level: A1F
- Language of instruction: The language of instruction is English.
- Course code: IY2616
Innovation and Business Development, 7,5 credits
The purpose of the course is to enable students to understand innovation processes and their commercialisation. The emphasis of this course is on the impact of technology on innovation in a number of industries and firms of varying sizes. Secondly, the course deals with the financing and valuation of innovation. Finally, the course explores open and closed innovation and analyses why these strategies are used.
Good to know
Tuition fees and payment
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about application and tuition fees at Blekinge Institute of Technology.
Rate of study