Programme course, 7,5 credits
- Period : 2023-January-16 until 2023-March-26
- Location: Some or all of education and examination is held at distance.
- Main field of study: Industrial Economics and Management
- Education level: AXX
- Welcome to BTH! Information for admitted students regarding student account, registration and the course Canvas site.
- Language of instruction: The language of instruction is English.
- Course code: IY2593
Managerial Economics, 7,5 credits
The aim of the course is to enable students to understand how individuals, decision-makers and enterprises can use microeconomic theories and methods to analyse and solve authentic market issues. A further aim is to analyse changes to the issues contingent on changed assumptions and parameters.
Good to know
Applying for studies
Tuition fees and payment
Key dates and deadlines
Rate of study