Economic Analysis of Technology, Technological Change and Strategy
Programme course, 7,5 credits
- Period : 2023-January-16 until 2023-March-26
- Location: Karlskrona
- Type of instruction: On campus, day, part-time 50%
- Main field of study: Industrial Economics and Management
- Welcome to BTH! Information for admitted students regarding student account, registration and the course Canvas site.
- Education level: A1F
- Language of instruction: The language of instruction is English.
- Course code: IY2614
Economic Analysis of Technology, Technological Change and Strategy, 7,5 credits
The purpose of the course is to provide students with an understanding of the drivers of innovation and technological change as well as how new technology and technological change influence the competitive environment and strategy. The course includes the application of game theoretic concepts to analyse how network technologies influence competition and strategy, and analytical methods to evaluate how new types of platform technologies change the conditions for new actors and different market structures.
Good to know
Tuition fees and payment
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about application and tuition fees at Blekinge Institute of Technology.
Rate of study